The studio reel is simplicity and performance perfected! Love these reels!
How are these awesome reel made? Click here!
Our latest reel shares all the same specs as our standard reels but is made to showcase the 2x2 pure carbon fiber without a finish applied and while the carbon weave looks different from every angle, these reels are badass in every direction.
Each flange is made of 13 layers of pure high quality aviation grade carbon fiber with a satin finish. These reels are all business and will look great on any deck at home or in the studio.
- 10.5”, ¼" tape spool for open reel tape player
- Each flange is made at our factory with solid 3K (2x2) aviation grade carbon fiber with a satin finish
- We do not use pre-made carbon fiber plates as these do not meet our specifications for flatness
- Each flange is 2.3 mm thick and is extremely dense, strong & light
- Each flange is held to a custom solid aluminum NAB hub with 6 screws per side (12 screws per reel)
- Each hub has a nano-grip surface to improve tape threading
- RXR logo is laser etched on one side and creates a "ghosted" appearance
- Each reel is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA
- Each reel is laser etched with an individual serial number
- Includes a durable storage box with custom foam insert to protect your reel for years (last photo).
- Price is per single reel.
Carbon fiber flanges are strong yet light to resist bending, warping and scratching. Because they are very rigid and don’t flex, they spin truer, which reduces motor wear, and some say that the reels sound better as a result.
Hubs are made to 1/1000ths specifications under ISO 9000 certification standards to ensure precision and balance. This improves tape alignment and packing.
Flange cut-outs have a function-first design to ease tape threading.
Hubs have nano-grip texture to improve tape threading without risk of damage to the tape.
Risk-free purchase. We check out each reel before it ships, but rest assured that if it's not right for some reason, simply let us know within 30 days of purchase. We want you to be happy. If we cannot make it right, we will refund your money in full.
All products sold within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS. Due to current service delays, we do not offer shipping via the United States Postal Service. Orders are typically shipped within 1 business day.
You will have the ability to select the speed of shipping service at the time of checkout using our discounted rates.
At this time, international shipping is available to select locations only. Rates will display for areas we currently serve.