**Local Pick up Only
Description of Repair Work
- replaced capstan motor belt. lubricated capstan bushing
- rotated all tape guides and lifters +0.5 hrs
- relapped + reinstalled record and play heads
- disassembled and cleaned / regreased stuck tension arm dampers (poor W&F due to stuck grease)
- resurfaced glazed / oxidized capstan
- checked / set P/R pressure. original P/R is OK condition.
- replaced all Molex connectors on plug in audio boards.
- dismantled, reflowed all solder joints on motherboard, pass transistors on PSU, molex, pass transistors on control board.
- set capstan motor speed against MRL speed/flutter tape.
- full audio alignment. -10dBV(0.316Vrms)=0VU=250nWb/m NAB w/ IN and OUT knobs on "7"
- aligned with ATR Master tape, bias set for flattest frequency response @ 15IPS
- freq response plots generated with prism dscope upon request
Local Pick up Only